A brief rundown of some of the other things she was responsible for:
- She and my new Aunt Joannie, another incredibly talented woman (who, by the way made my beautiful bouquet and the boutonieres for the boys) wrapped those close to 200 napkin bundles
- She got all the tables decorated, put on bows and wrapped the candle poles the morning of the wedding
- She put together that amazing cheese platter and decorated the cheeses with greenery and wildflowers from the meadow
- She was there to accept and distribute the ocean of food brought by all our generous friends (and we would like to thank Seth and Suzanna for helping her with that)
- She was a rock through it all - offering love, support and sisterly guidance to us both when we needed it most
Thanks Jules. We love you!