Friday, September 25, 2009

Capturing Mergefest moments

We will be having a " photo booth" for guest to self inflict shots of themselves but I am thrilled beyond belief that my dear soul sista Shawn will be the live 'fest photographer. Her work is amazing, and so is she. Some of you may remember Shawn and Ken from their visit and show at The Brick Box 2 years ago.


Be sure to check out her website at www.shawnlinehan.com and you will see how fortunate we are to have our wedding "seen" through her eyes.
And while you are on the site look under "info" to sign up for her eco newsletter and check out her blog also.
Although we talk every week, since they are in Portland Oregon, 2 years ago was the last time we have been together. I am giddy that in less than a week, not only will I have all three of my children here, but Shawn and Ken as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment